Monday, November 15, 2010

Strange Vixens shoot..

CLICK and they GROW!


Had a great day a few weeks ago doing a modeling job for Strange Vixen clothing. An up and coming clothing brand. The two brooklyn based designers were the sweetest girls ever..and so easy to work with..they even laughed at my retarded jokes hehe<3 These were all shot by my magical Steve Prue,hair and makeup me.

This is just one of the outfits we shot,there's a second one I will post soon.Involving a diamond hair spray in my hair.



Brooklyn Girls<3



This shot was from the end of the night when i was changing in the dressing room.. tired..wanting raviolli,and about to film a short movie in the cold alley. What a day...

Tomorrow im shooting with Kareem Black. Such a dream!

Tokyo TV will be covering Valissa Yoe Stying me at levisworkshops in so ho.DJ jessjubilee will be rocking out and Its open to bloggers & partygoers!! so come to my shoot and dance your ass off or just take photos xo

zzz

6 comments:

  1. Your body is amazing! What do you do to keep yourself looking so amazing? :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. OoOo!! The last shot is my fave, so stunning, even when "caught on a whim" lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. U still look amazing :)

    keep fighting !!!

    btw the little pantie is so cute
    I love it >///<

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey honey! The images are stunning! you look fantastic LOVE the poses and the facial expression. Steve Prue is a magician indeed! I just styled a photo shoot for him when he shot Doe Deere for Harlow Mgazine.

    You look incredible!

    Leon

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thought it was going to be some boring old post, but it really compensated for my time. I will post a link to this page on my blog. I am sure my visitors will find that very useful. These will answer most questions that people have on bad credit credit repair.
    online games best

    ReplyDelete